Weight Loss Tips
They cost nothing, are easy to put in practice, contribute to some good diet. These tips are based on facts proven medically and they are all well known. I have confronted the list with the facts already in the site to provide the most undoubted collection.
Choose 10 to apply and you will see a stable weight loss in a week ...
Cinnamon and yoghurt
Every day take a yogurt with cinnamon.
- Why? Cinnamon helps burn fat. And yogurt contains little fat (providing it is from skimmed milk).
An apple before a meal
Eat an apple 15 minutes before a meal.
- Why? Because the digestion of an apple consumes more calories than the fruit still brings, while filling the stomach.
Replace whole milk with skimmed milk.
- Why? It contains less fat and more calcium. You lose vitamin D, but you can find it in other foods.
Carrot juice and green tea
Avoid sodas and sports or sugary drinks. These include Coca-Cola.
Drink green tea, carrot juice instead.
- Why? Intakes of sugars in these drinks cause fat storage as explained in the article on the Coca-Cola.
Green tea instead contains a compound that, combined with caffeine, stimulates the conversion of fat. It is the same for carrot juice.
Eat-in possibly every day. It contains powerful antioxidants and fight hunger.
- Why? Tomato eliminates ghrelin, a substance secreted by the stomach to stimulate appetite and pushes towards food that contain the most calories. It is secreted when you do not eat or when you are under stress.
Vinegar can help to lose weight and perhaps to lower cholesterol. Surely you've got to replace mayonnaise and other sauces by vinagrette.
- Why? It contains acetic acid, produced by the fermentation of alcohol, which contributes to fat burning. A Japanese study also showed that it lowers cholesterol, though it was sponsored by a manufacturer of vinegar ...
Add olive oil when you can, or rather use it to replace other fats. But not replace sources of omega 3 because it contains mostly omega 6.
- Why? Olive oil is proven by scientific study, to contain oleic acid which provides a feeling of satiety.
Small amounts of wine is not harmful and especially red wine that helps lower cholesterol.
- Why? Red wine contains poplyphénols or resveratrol, antioxidants whose benefits are numerous. Resveratrol help reduce fat around the abdomen.
Add pepper in food.
- Why? It contributes to the transformation of fat into energy.
Try to put more calcium in your diet. It's easy with cheese and skim milk.
Eat goat cheese (sparingly) instead of cheese made from cow's milk.
- Why? Calcium participates in energy metabolism and facilitates the transformation of fat into sugar.
Goat cheese contains fewer calories than others. Gruyère is the fattest, to avoid.
With sauce or otherwise, soy helps to lose weight while providing protein.
- Why? Soy contains elements that affect the brain and sent him a message of satiety.
Cocoa is generally considered good for health but it also depends on its quality. Chocolate may contain a quantity of sugar and fat added. This can be controlled using pure cocoa topped with a share of sugar and a share of sweetener.
- Why? It is an effective appetite suppressant food, due to its thick, oily (but with good fats when they come from the cocoa butter). Chocolate contains lot of antioxidants.
Dry beans and lentils
Eat all kinds of dry beans and lentils at least once a week. They are not fat and even reduce fat storage.
- Why? Dry beans contain an enzyme that stimulates the body to burn more fat and less sugar to produce energy in action.
The lenses contain leucine, an amino acid which accelerates the conversion of fat to energy.
Use various means that will make you eat more slowly. This will also make you eat less.
- Why? To reach satiety sooner during the meal.
It makes you eat less the rest of the day.
- Why? To not eat in the morning cause a deficiency which encourages eating more and elicits a response by the metabolism of storage.
Do not eat between meals and do not start eating within three hours after the previous one.
- Why? For several reasons actually. To avoid disrupting the metabolism of food processing and storage, and also to reduce the size of the stomach, the habit of consuming. The sensation of hunger not really motivated always disappears after a moment.
No need for intense physical activity. A bit of walking, hiking or better.
- Why? Physical activity activates the metabolism of fat burning. This eliminates the fat stored in tissues as long as it lasts long enough. Instead, a short but intense exercise does burn only sugars.
Other things, less easy to implement ...
- Laugh often. This consumes a lot of calories.
- Doing breathing exercises and relaxation. Avoid the stress that leads to eating more.
- Playing sports in the morning forces the body to dip into reserves.
- Melon and egg combined constitute a food that reduces calories. However, we can not abuse of eggs which are too high in cholesterol.
- Beans grenades contain compounds that reduce fat storage.
- Borage oil may be taken in tablet form. It provides essential fatty acids and contributes to metabolic functioning.
The Lipid Messenger OEA Links Dietary Fat Intake to Satiety”. Authors: G.J. Schwartz, J. Fu, G. Astarita, X. Li, S. Gaetani, P. Campolongo, V. Cuomo, D. Piomelli.