Good and Bad Foods
All scientific studies converge towards the same conclusions: a variety of foods are considered to be consumed regularly, without reserves, while some others and definitely not advisable to consume but very exceptionally.
They are those that:
- Are consistent with dietary recommendations.
- Provide a vital nutritional intake.
- Sweet potato.
- Vegetables, fresh or canned.
But some are beneficial however their consumption must be limited:
- Eggs. 4 per week at most.
Are those that:
- Contains nutritional compounds that must be limited.
- Or harmful compounds such as bad cholesterol, alcohol, etc.
- Groundnut oil.
Matter of choice
Some choices are sufficient to improve the quality of food:
- Replace meat with fish.
- Rice and pasta complete or semi-complete instead of refined equivalent.
- Same for the bread.
- Yoghurt instead of sweetened yogurt.
Complete feedingstuffs may contain pesticides, so the choice of semi-complete because the outer layer of bark was stripped.
In general it is appropriate to reduce sugars and fats, not only to cover the slimness but for better health.